My dad passed away a few years ago, and the only piece of furniture I kept from his house was this chair. It was his favorite and he would always sit in it. I love the design of it and the fabric is not so bad either. But it doesn’t fit in to my hose. So instead of recovering it I decided to make a slipcover i thought it would be perfect for this. I started by removing the leg/armrest pieces from the chair. And to cut the pieces I simply laid the chair on top of the fabric and cut around it.
Then I pinned it right sides together, sewed it together and trimmed the access fabric. Easy peasy… And there you go after making some small holes to fit the hardware threw, the chair was reassembled and ready to be used.